Terms and Conditions (T&C)
Welcome to Supreme Solar online, You can access our Site from a computer or mobile phone. These Terms of Usage govern your conduct and your practice of our site, regardless of the means of access.
The Terms & Conditions (T&C) include several provisions, and those do apply to all our products and website. Please read them carefully. We also recommend that you save General Terms and Conditions so that you can consult them at a later time.
- Order processing time may take few more days than the standard period.
- COD (Cash on Delivery) order may take maximum 4 to 5 days
- We offer secure online payment mode options such as NEFT, RTGS and IMPS to process your order
- Once order get dispatched and especially product get installed, return request cannot be considered.
- One buyer can avail one time discount during the sale period
- EMI available only on Solar Power System
- EMI facility available
- The entire range of products deliver in India as per the products availability.
- Herewith you are agreeing to not having any objection on any environmental benefits such as carbon credits, environments benefits during the entire period of the Products lifecycle and onlinewill have the full rights to claims such benefits. However, uniletsolar may liquidate the benefits among customers via discount, vouchers.
uniletsolar may modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website at any time and without any prior notification. You can regularly review and access the latest version of our Terms & Conditions on the Site. At the exact time, the modified Terms & Conditions of our site is not acceptable, you can discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service, you shall be considered to have agreed to abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of the Site.